Hebei Veyong Animal Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd
Model No.: 10%
Varieties: General Disease Prevention Medicine
Component: Chemical Synthetic Drugs
Pharmacodynamic Influential Factors: Combined Medication
Storage Method: Prevent High or LowTemperature
Dosage Form: Injection
Usage: Animal Use Only
Brand Name: Veyong
Animal Type: Animal Type
Standard: GMP & COS
Delivery Time: In Timely
Package: As Your Demand
Contents: Enrofloxacin 100mg
Product Name: GMP Certificate Enrofloxacin 10% Injection For Ani
Place of Origin: Shijiazhuang,Hebei Province,China
Supply Ability: 10000
Port: Tianjin Port,Shanghai Port,Qingdao Port
GMP Certificate Enrofloxacin 10% Injection For Animal
Side effect and contraindication:
Enrofloxacin Injection and the other fluroquinolone antibiotics can cause developmental cartilage abnormalities. As a consequence most veterinarians try to avoid these drugs in young animals.
1) Yellow scour of newborn pigs (under 7 days old) and white scour (under 1 mouthold) caused by E. coli
2) Hemorrhagic enteritis, diarrhea, alimentary toxicosis, typhoid fever or paratyphoid fever caused by sensitive bacteria, as well as secondary infections caused by epidemic diarrhea
3) Common scour, lamb dysentery and pasteurellosis caused by sensitive bacteria
4) Swine streptococcosis and hydropsy caused by E. coli
5) Swine enzootic pneumonia, atrophic rhinitis, pneumonia and bronchitis
6) White diarrhea, colibacillosis, fowl cholera and chronic respiratory disease
Our enrofloxacin 10% Injection has a good effect on livestock and poultry.Welcome to purchase our enrofloxacin products.
Hypersensitivity to enrofloxacin.
Administration to animals with a serious impaired liver and/or renal function.
Concurrent administration with tetracyclines, chloramphenicol, macrolides and lincosamides.